Live-Fire Urban Combat Compound
Professional Evaluator Catwalks
Total room-to-room exposure allows facilitators perfect viewpoints for start/stop after-action review and video.
T1G’s Live-Fire Urban Combat Compound instills the skills operators require to execute successful missions. Purpose-built for both novice and experts. This is where you master the effective techniques and strategies for smooth live- fire urban combat operations.
Indigenous compound has a gravel courtyard with 9’ compound wall surrounding both shooting houses. Compound wall has multiple explosive and vehicular breach points (indigenous gates and Adobe breaching sections). Compound possesses multiple ingress and egress points integrated to the site’s road network.
- TWO Stand-alone Buildings
- House One – 4,200 sq. ft.
- House Two – 8,000 sq. ft.
- Fully-ballistic to 7.62mm Ball
- Houses stand 15 meters apart – Surrounded by indigenous gates and 9’ walls for in-theatre realism
- Quickly reconfigurable – execute industrial or residential scenarios in realistic environments
- Multiple, fully-breachable entry points
- Interior/Exterior Explosive